Monday, October 4, 2010

wanna be??

i'm emo everyday? no..i'm just want to release myself,and sharing my feeling at here! it's NOT EMO! nowadays,people change alot! we not even know what they want or what they thinking! but there is not my business,what i should care for it? i have my problem and i want to solve it everyday.. but sure welcome you share with me and thx to sharing too! don't look at me and ask me to answer what u think! i'm not in your mind,i can't feel you sometime,even i explaining like 15454445812times..and you never listen my words! so why i want to explaining again? i'm lazy with that! maybe you still younger!!

aite..stop with it! new topic please...

i want to get a new phone,haha..BLACKBERRY...i coming!! wait for me!! LOL... friend asking me why don't you buy iphone!! and i ask him back..u pay for me? i'm not the rich one,and problem financial..so don't ask me again! i bet you will get a punch from me..hahahahahahaha~i'm not gonna tell my mum,i know she will scolding me when she know that! bad daughter...

my sister getting married soon...on 10/10/10...this is a big day!! with best chingu-ding dong bell's birthday! she got a party at 9 oct..i should go or? hmmm....and 10 oct..actually i have to go ipoh for helping my sister! but 8tv showdown street festival in same day! clash..sorry for my sis because i'm not going! i hope i'll be there....=(

ending...
i want to eat supper,ofcoz i want to care myself too! need to keepfit! sure you guys scolding me because too skinny,still want to slimming!! eh...i got big tummy!!! everyone call me boncit!! you thought i want to slimming??? i am sad with my boncit..now i realize i am lazy person! lazy to excercise,like to eat so much.....although i am dancer! it doesn't mean i have no boncit!! sometime i proud with it! hahaha....as long as i'm happy..right? so just let it be,everyday sit-up and stop supper from now! i bet i will fail with that! haha...

flash back to my playlist! i found peterpan and listen it whole night long! they're my favourite band,from indonesia.. MUNGKIN BILA NANTI,BINTANG DI SURGA... they still fresh for me! love the songs so much! link here for bintang di surga..
MV bintang di surga ... touching video too!! OMG...

2:30am, malaysia! bye and good night~ sweet dreams to all of you! and miss T so much.. ta~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment