Saturday, October 23, 2010

short story~~~~

ERMMMM...
stop bogging few days ago because of show ..
and now..
time to blogging!
SHORT STORY FOR TODAY..
going to bukit jalil for skate competition!
FML..
me and von panjat bukit sampai atas for watching skate competition..u know what..fucking hot today! sweating like hell after PANJAT BUKIT! siap we reach to the top,have no any food store or restaurant at there,so we need to climb back and having our BRUNCH..kelakar right? of cause sweating again!
i'm fuckng pek cek because of sweating and smelly! luckily fuad coming for skate comp ,if not we need to panjat bukit lagi! night got show some more,that's why i don't like this wey! YUP,one more thing...PMS! I HATE PMS...why don't you come at last week!! you visit me this few days! i really don't like it! fucka ducka PMS! want to congratz to my friends awhile! USHER .congratz to you for getting first place! adam and azreen tooo=)
with the dark night!
HENNESSY ARTISTRY AT MIECC..
alot peoples dou!!!! im arrive at 830pm..but have to wait till 9pm...the others reach at 10pm!!so me and koko wait till fat mou!
having fun with the dancers,they so dope and sexy!!! haha...but we never talk! like kayu with kayu! but it's ok!
dope events..alot peoples celebrate it! of cause we have artist performance...mizz nina,da mouth...etc! but we still on ..enjoy the party time...

NOW...
my ankle is damn pain!!because of high heels..wearing heels for dancing! ENJOY but too pain..asyik2 nak mcm ni!

alright...time to bed..i wan my bed and zhu zhu!!! miss my home...lol...nevermind,tomorrow going to sunway for my BB...yeah...yahooo~ happy-ing!!!!!!! aafter i get it..first BBM...hahaha...addicted to it! LOL...

so cya tomorrow...good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment