Monday, October 25, 2010

BADDEST again!!!

lick it babe!!
fucking addicted to tattoo!
but sorry...i have no tattoo on my hand,my leg,my back..
but i got it too!!! post b4! i think u guys know ..
some of the pixies!! HOT

they so hot for me!

ink is art~~i love INK!

here is some of the pixies found it from net!
check it out!

she got beautiful eyes~
hot snap and pixies...
i love the way she mix and match!

love it...
i love her shoes..did u guys saw it?
nice jumpsuit! she so amazing!
punch my eyes..this is so nice wey! i will wear it in msia!
2 diff style and they look good..i love the left one! nice shirt!
feel like want to get one!

and now with the cool stuff..this is the most longer post in my blog!! haha..
because all is pixies..haha..

i love this spec much!! cool and best! LOL..
i wonder if i wear it..can i saw everything or just like a toy?
it's ok..still love it! =P

aite...end of this ...
going to sleep soon...
pecae yaw..=)

1 comment: