Saturday, January 2, 2010

Tiring day!

used to go out the day!
suddenly felt the days of boring at home!!
but each time to stay at home..will let me do not want to go out!
because lazy!

today's mood getting better!
however,still thinking the problem!
i must be solve quickly!
my disadvantage is that i am not to tell them of my idea!
that is why the relationship between me and my family so distant!
we rarely communicate!
I am so afraid of them! I'm afraid they do not like!
that's why i do not talk with them!
but now want to change~
should I communicate with my family!
and let them know what i do!!
while it is a bit late, however can still be done!
thanks to my sister to help me...
i will try to understand! do make a success!
although do not know if the success! but, at least I have to work hard too!
never tried, how to know it will not be successful!
right??
" never try never know.."
I hope that I can really achieve something!
hoped that this year will be even better!

thank you my friends to support me!
especially is you, really thank you! i know u will view my blog again!
BIG thank you to you! =)

continue my time!
competition at 9 jan 2010!
i should concentrate on routine! not yet done..arrrrrggggghhhh
don't think too much! concentrate!!!!!
i have to finish all routine...>,<

No comments:

Post a Comment