Tuesday, January 12, 2010

boring day !

SUPER Tired!!
last night,went home at 12am..
this morning..10 minute late! shit...so sorry because late again!
because KTM..so i didn't eat my breakfast! i have no energy!!!!
issshhhh~

this week,i had a very calm day!
in the previous month,everyday there are people who accompany me!
but now..changed!
i have to go home on time...cannot stay outside till midnight!
although,my parents also didn't say anything more..
we just keep silent!

next!
talking about other..is annoying!

그건 내 잘못 이었어!
원래 안되는가 너무!
친구가 이미 권고했다,하지만 난 아직 듣지 않아!
지금 고통을!

그것 전에했던 원하십 수있을!
우리는 매우 행복합니다! !

제발 그러지 마!
피곤한!

바보!(is not a pure korean,there is from translate)

however!
I just want wrote it down! Dowan to think too much!


hopefully!!!!

god bless me...

No comments:

Post a Comment