Thursday, December 10, 2009

Exhausted & thinking!

too tired for today!
somemore..my salary!! aikkkss~
have to wait until next week..why?
Others will be very happy in the first month..
but im not!!
i've to pay many things..damn shit!

dancing life!!!!!!
damn sienz....
why im still dancing? it would be better not dance...
There are many things that are very difficult to solve!
by this age..
need to think about alot more!
maybe my mum is right!
i should stop dancing and stay at s'pore!
but i did not choose this!
i chose to dance!
i want to prove to everyone!!
but now,can be achieved?? aikksss~
=(
(why i'll thinking about this??huh?? WTH)

so sorry for my family!
maybe i cannot do you want it!
my mind has been thinking about this!!

sometimes...
i hide myself and tears..
and thinking the problem!
i try to face these problem!!
in the end,i still cannot do! what the stupid i am!

The way ahead will be very hard and pressure...
anyway, i still have to go on!!
i cant stop it...
if I really fail, perhaps thinking back to this one question!
but i hope i can do!

....T.T....

No comments:

Post a Comment