Monday, August 17, 2009

Inside my mind

There's a story inside of me...
Many sadness inside my mind
I'm always thinking how should I live without all pains

I am like a child in this deep darkness

In the silence you can listen to your own heartbeat
Just believe what you see and feel


I will never be scared
Never ever die
I want to lose my mind to the end of the world
Don't look back and down..
i will never give up

Give me some wings as I can fly eternally
please~

life is hard...
everything's is hard...
but..
fate..make me confuse,make me pain..
why i still think about it ..
i just want to fly somewhere and success..
i really hope it all trouble will be resolved.
although sometime is sad & moody..
i still happily..
but inside my mind..
is full of unpleasant memories
no one know..


i hope that we can understand..
there is no misunderstanding between!
i would also leave the dark!!

...silence...


No comments:

Post a Comment