Thursday, December 23, 2010

random title!!

trying to make some cloths and DIY! quite hard,but learn and do it! i love some spike stuff! some rock and 80's! during the competition,my style more to funky and simple! wonder why i'm bought the cloths but never wear before! because i love their style! play style and make it special and represent yourself..

alright..

i need some boots and heels..especially black and cool enough!

i love funky and colourful! this spring/summer need some colourful on my top!! yes.. looking for pouch bag!! any nice one? i need colourful and sharp! haha..

usually i prefer to printed shirt/tee with a jeans! hmm..but more to vintage and 80's or 90's..here we go with shades!! i love this shades! started from lady gaga, its look cool and DAMN!!
- Design inspired by Mickey Mouse by Linda Farrow sunglasses




Zipper Edge Sunglasses by Linda Farrow x Alexander Wang

best shades forever! i love their design! nice one..

next one!! Lycra and Leather Leggings by Rick Owens! lets check it out! cool stuff..want to get them all!! arggg...

talking about myself again! i got my pinky hair! but it doesn't look like pink. maybe red mix some pink! after all the stress and nervous! time to release myself! next week,going to sabah again! show performance at white room i think! so what i've wear,hmm...whatever! just wear what i like! some of the dress look nice,ain't suitable for me! quite hard to get a nice dress for myself! hate it* roll eyes*

this is nice!! prefer to last one! ofcoz with my idol! mademoiselle yulia,her fashion inspiring me always!
looking for a dress,heels and a pair of vans! lol..

ho..ho..ho.. xmas is coming!! yahoo~ party at friend's house tomorrow..and new year eve is near!! me? growing up again! from 19 to 20 years old!! everything is going fast and coming fast! how u know the future right? enjoy ourself in 2010 and start a new life in 2011!! make a wish..ho..ho..ho...... XD

i want shopping!!!
bring me shopping please!!

lol..
ciao..see ya again~

No comments:

Post a Comment