Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Super girl

changed everything...
include myself! i got my style...and that's me! i like to do something stupid and crazy! i got a spider tummy,lol..hahaha!! me addicted to dancing,eat,vintage,fashion,tattoo..but i only got 2 on my back!! don't worried!! time still young,im just only 19!! i still can do what i want to do!! haha..

people said: HEY YOU..are you phang(my sure name)?
me: ya..
people said: WOW..you look different!! more pretty thn before!!
me: HALO. i got my make up,school can't make up what!! ofcoz it's look different!
people said: ya!! haha..but still different!!
me: -,-..ok

i know i'm not!!
but imma fancy,fashionable girl!! i know how to make myself look more confidence,more different -,-
girl is always dress up herself!! me too!!

yeah..that's me!!

haha...look big!! SHIT!!! that's fake!! LOL...

by the way

yaw don't even know what we tired for...
not only you!! we all tired too!! if u more tiring thn us, alrite..you win! because you never understanding each other,u always care about urself! can u relax urself? and you are the king,u want everyone follow ur game? my bad,i won't step ya game up! i'm tired to feel that,to follow what you need! i got my soul.. did u feel us? NO!!
lazy now..im gonna do what i want to do! i want my soul back to me! you know im stuck now!! my level never improve since last year! that's what i mad for!! HIT that!

ciao...

shout what i want!

tomorrow is a nice day!!

..FML..

No comments:

Post a Comment