Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Baddest senorita

Imma 'baddest female'
nah...that's me! lady seven...
blogging again..nothing much just randomly!
finally finish the competition,but need to prepare for other routines..
5 songs in one month! crazy rite? yupp..we need to finish 5 choreo in one month..bad ass! totally lose control..feel like want to slap myself to clear my mind!

nowaday..everyone is emo-ing! even me also! i have no idea for myself,sometime i like myself,sometime i hate myself;sometime i hate you,sometime i like you! in fact,this is trap to make you sadness and moody! or we just think too much?

anyway...just be myself! i like reading people's blog or viewing some fashion news..there is a way to reduce pressure! ofcause blogging to express my feeling!

time to change my blog's music..i addicted to this song..
because i love you

nice and heart it!
and indie music rock my mind always..
anyway,music always accompanies me when you not with me!

the next one..baddest for me..FASHION!
i would like to say i am a sassy girl..but my mum hate my style! haha...
i addicted to vintage ..she said i am old fashion,i was like..wow,i am old! ya.maybe..because i love vintage! but she doesnt understand what in my mind! anyway..there is some cool fashion to share with you guys..lazy to add captions ..just enjoy it!











sorry for blur..























sorry for technical problem..haha..
only can upload 2 photos..something wrong about my blog setting!
it's ok..will upload later and blog again!

ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment