Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Baddest senorita 2

continue with the last one...
sorry for the late update...

now enjoy the stylo mylo...


















mademoiselle yulia again! my favourite always..



















she rock my style! heart it!



















love her jacket!!vintage style..=)

















yeah! one of my favourite..jacket with the oldies printed shirt and the boots..=)


















leather jacket and leopard...hot stuff!!















she smoke me! =)

im not going to anywhere ..
bcz already sick!! i think so!
my nose still "sour and pain" ..i have no idea what is that!
fine..i will stay at home and be a good girl!!! *wtf*
everyone ask me to go out..
*I JUST WANT TO STAY AT HOME*
cheh cheh..poyo! actually i want to hang out with my besties.but im sick!
so forced to stay at home! and take medicine!
hahahaha, and prepare for saturday and sunday...
im not gonna tell u now! shhh.....=)

ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment