Tuesday, June 22, 2010

World cup & bored today!

oh my lady gaga...
world cup > hottest stuff now..
even i'm not the one of football freaks..
but still interested ..k??
haha..
anyway~ i'm still remembered last night portugal vs north korea
7:0...SHOCK gao gao!!!
by the way..i love Christiano Ronaldo..ofcoz his number is 7
that's my name...LOL....
he's smile,eyes,figure killing me softly! seriously! HAHA

nothing much today..
hang out with my buddy
check out new tattoo shop in rawang!
i have no idea there is tattoo shop..because it doesnt look like TATTOO shop??!!!
went there around 2 something...weather is fucking hot siaa..
ofcoz i havent tattoo yet! just went there for fun and asking prices!
lotsa my friends interested in tattoo....VON,ANGELYNE,TING DONG!!
c'mon girls...just do it...<3

tomorrow early morning have to arrive sunway n waiting yusuf..
so ....
need to packing my stuff now...
say BYE to yall...

and good night....
xoxo=)

No comments:

Post a Comment