Monday, March 15, 2010

randomly....

i would like to thin waist..
i would like to become sexy!! i want more!!
WTH is this? randomly??
hahaha.....is random!!!
my tummy is getting bigger...lol..
its funny .....
how i thin my waist n fucking tummy
its look like pregnant lady siaaaa.....
i want play the hula hoop~~but i just get piercing...
so...i cant do this.....=*(
what exercise some more? yoga? pilates?
u know what??
i am LAZY WOMEN!! when i hugging my pillow,lying on the bed!
i do not do anything!! even exercise too!!! hahahaa

indeed...being a dancer n dancing everyday..
should not have a big tummy!! *this is what my friends told me*
hahahaha....in addition to me.....
EAT,SLEEP,LAZY!!!!ya..i am!!! that is why i got tummy!!!
before i do not have a big tummy!! why suddenly become like this..
hmmm..i have no idea..

NEXT!!!
tomorrow...is my big day yo!!!
noooooo...is our big day!! SOUL KRAZY & FAMOUS CREW...
all the best ...good luck to all participants!
wish me luck!! =)
my bro's...*still stay at spore because some problem*
wish u all can come back early...

aitee...
is time to packing my belongings..stay overnight again!!!

i hope to bring my pillow...but cant!!!
i'll miss you so much...mwaaaaaahhhhhhhhh~~~
teeeheeeee...do not misunderstand..is for my lovely pillow...


=)

No comments:

Post a Comment