Sunday, July 3, 2011

i'm always late~


sorry for late updated..
really sorry about that~ i was busy for show and rehearsal recently..and those things never finish yet!

anyway...gotta update my shit now!! haha....XD

sorry for being rude! i'm mad tired for this morning flight from kota kinabalu to kuala lumpur! opps..time to sharing my story..me went to kk for astro media night with soul krazy~ ofcoz meet up my LIN-C (arrogant)'s friends in kk and that's really great to meet them up! always mad fun and chilling with them~ u guys know saturday night sure get hancai like crazy and like nobody care right! so i do!! but the next day woke up at early morning,carried my f***ed up heavy like elephant stupid bags.. i though i can enjoyed my sleeping time in plane when on the way back to kl,but NO!!! damn the naughty's kids sitting my back and keep kicking my seat, i have endured it because that's a kids.. seriously i don't know how many times she kicking my seat in 2 and half hours flight time!! so how could i fall asleep?? god damn...

another worst thing..my back getting hurt!! i can't even move my neck! so i make a decision- go enjoyed THAI MASSAGE!! woohooo.what i can describe it??? AWESOME!!!!! thanks to yvonne kan because i don't even know there have arokaya thai massage house! experience true thai traditional massage to help relieve body discomfort and improve blood circulation! the arokaya thai traditional massage house is located in sunway pyramid shopping mall LG2.111~ that's a place can relaxed your mind,ofcoz the therapists comprise thai master therapists really great and the staffs are friendly and nice!! arrggg,i want to get it somemore because i'm only choose foot and back massage package!! but it's really good for us! guys..go and try ~~

owh...

i'm changed my hair colour again!!! oops,i did it again!! lol
here we go
sorry for the retarded face!! haha.. i like this colour much.feel that be like a rocker!! hahaah...XD..*perasan sia*

haha, and i got wig again for show! you know what the other said??

I'M LOOK LIKE AGUA *我看起来像个人妖*
yaa..yaa..yaa..i know im not really suitable with long hair!! but before the short hair,my hair is long too!! hmmmm..whatever! lol

what time is now??? 3:20am!!! damn...i gotta sleep now!! stay up late is not good for healthy!!! i'm serious yo!! okay..i'll be continue blogging soon! nite peeps....

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment