Thursday, May 19, 2011

rainy day...

raining raining...

what you doing there??

chilling with coffee?

blogging??

playing online game?

study?

dancing??

anyway, it's really bored when you need to pack a lot of stuff and carried all the stuff GO HERE and GO THERE!!

sometime i love friday much..but sometimes not.. every friday and saturday working with a lot of costume and for sure,i will stayed my friend's house!! this is why i need to bring a lot of things!!

my schedule for friday,saturday and sunday! friday- rehearsal,going off to kl and find my stuff,and show! saturday- going to friend's studio opening and teaching waacking trial class,of course rush to kl for show after my trial class! sunday-no more rest!! 3pm going to puchong for street jam and party till night!!!

thought can rest at home on monday,but warafak!! almost forgot i got class somemore!!

....
...

at least i got things to do!!

i won't get bored with it...hahaha

just tiring!!! -.-

whatever.....


i miss shelby much!!! she is my power!!! haha

end up with my pic...=)


xoxo

1 comment: