Sunday, May 29, 2011

great moment.. 260511

260511


260511 (thursday) is a good day,what the f***, i keep blur-ing now!!!haha.....XD !!! anyway,that's the story begin, a guy leave me a great moment, i still remember that even is two days ago!

thanks so much because you really care everything about me! i'm sorry,i didn't tell you what is my feeling to you! you know right,imma shy babo!! XD...... You're so sweet and lovely,although you always hancai but it's doesn't matter, i'm still with you...

i love and i care about you..

u know i was crying because u gotta off to korea very soon! and when we can meet up and chilling together? i tried hold my tears..but i can't! because you know that's really hard to meet each other..

u hugging me and asked me to stop crying! yea..like u said don't try to be mad girl keep thinking much! everything will be fine...


a big thank you to AE IN..
you teach me lot,well..it's really sweet to be with you!

i love you
that's what i want to let you know through here
and thanks to you caring me..can i say so,that's why i'm crying for!


please come back hurry....im missing you here...


xoxo



2 comments: