Monday, May 9, 2011

the day before...

finally..

im happy with that..

but

i still remember last time how we met,how you be good with me..

yea..

i keep telling myself.. seven please forget about it!

but i can't..

still stubborn with it..

finally i know i can't let them away from me..

only time let them fly away from here.

it's a nightmare or ??

i'm sorry with my problem and screw everything up..

and make it worst

it's bad....

i'm sorry

after that

at least i know what's my feeling for u

and u never turn back and looking me

i remember that~

although the feel is wack.

but i'm really glad to know everything about u

2011

should forget you

like a snake with poison

and bring that to me..

although im not dead

but that's hurt..

thank you stranger..

as good as well..


No comments:

Post a Comment