Tuesday, February 15, 2011

beauties of city

yaw..wassup..
time to blogging~

seriously, bought a lot of cloths for chinese new year but....... some of THEM still in my wardrobe! it's ok, i still love them!

wears oversize with a pair of adidas.. love weird and vintage!! this is what we call 'STYLO' .. oh ya,this is my new shoes from adidas jeremy scott,bought from taiwan! that's funny, after ordered from my friends and my babe saw THIS already released at next day! i was like.. DUH!!!

love the colour and the big tongue~ jeremy scott STYLO!

so what we waiting for?
check it out the new style for cherrygun, she just amazing and wonder why a lot of lover!!
she beat us, non-stop staring her from top to bottom!!

some of the street peeps is crazy as well! their style,fashion sense,stylish...never try you never know,bet you love it once you try!
beauties of city with colour~

don't be lazy,move your mind girls! look at myself,although i'm not enough stylish and not cool at all,but i try to be!! get my own style as well~

what's next? hmm.. to be continue soon!


geeks,time to sleep! tomorrow night performing with my crew for astro! because you know im always overslept,better we sleep now and on alarm please~

i want to eat mc.d as my breakfast no matter how! teeheeee!!!!
okayyyy.. shut down and heading to my bed soon! ciaoo~~
=)

1 comment:

  1. Those look so cute :D
    Reminds of the jeremy scott's 2EN1 wore

    ReplyDelete