Sunday, November 29, 2009

Shit Seven!!!

I know I am not the best~
when a person feeling sad...
What would be resolved?

Know that you are not happy, but did not accompany you~
feel sorry about that!

But do not escape the fact that~
I hope you can solve that!!
U drunk...den u temper! feel like shit!
yesterday i cannot sleep because of u!
Very sad to see you this way...
I almost want cry today!

finally....
me crying just now........really upset..

********************************************************

in addition to this~
feel stress? yaaaaikkks~
im not stress...
because im thinking too much!!!!
i cannot relax!
why?bitch!!!!!!!!!!
sometime i hate myself...
if I were still a few years ago
i will kill myself or maybe masochistic~
im enjoy masochistic..dunno what is that?
is 自虐!!!!
i cannot release myself!!!! feel so suck~~~~~~

my mind is a blank!
feel like crap again!! im know i was talking shit!!
calm down!!!!!! chill Bitch!!

my eyes is swollen,red,dry!!
bleeding~

No comments:

Post a Comment